Processes & Quality
Quality deliverable's based on best practices
As your preferred solutions provider, Infinite Staffing is committed to delivering exceptional, reliable results every time. That’s why we’ve based our processes on industry best practices and standards, as well as the experience from more than a decade of successful onsite/offshore development.
We know that discovering your true business needs is just the first step in delivering a successful solution. Our project management methodology is built on a set of process areas that provide the structure necessary to deliver reliable, cost effective solutions that help your company succeed.
We understand the impact process adherence has on the quality of our deliverable’s. When Infinite Staffing undertakes your project, our project managers and developers come armed with the tools and framework necessary to deliver the best solution for your business needs.
Infinite's process areas
- Project planning developing, estimating and planning projects
- Requirements & design requirements elicitation, review and traceability as well as architectural design, review and sign-off
- Project tracking & monitoring monitoring progress against plans and reviewing forecasts at milestones
- Test & configuration management planning and executing testing and maintaining configuration management
- Project closure & recap transitioning information to you at the end of the project as well as recording successes and opportunities for improvement
- Process assurance providing the greatest benefit to our clients by maintaining processes and ensuring they are followed
Contact us today to discover how we can put our knowledge and experience to work for you.
In today’s high-stakes business environment, it’s even more important that every project you implement succeeds. Quality assurance is the key to successful, profitable development.
At Infinite Staffing, quality assurance begins at the requirements stage and continues through the project life cycle. Because clear, concise requirements are critical to a successful outcome, we conduct a series of requirements gathering sessions. The business and technical requirements gathered during these sessions are reviewed by your business stakeholders to ensure that all requirements are captured and understood.
A technical architect is assigned to manage the technical solution, assuring that all deliverables adhere to the requirements, and that development standards and best practices are followed. Code reviews and unit testing are conducted to identify and resolve potential issues early in the development process.
Our dedicated QA team conducts independent testing to verify the final solution meets standards and fulfills your business and technical requirements. Finally, your stakeholders complete acceptance testing prior to the final release.
Testing that ensures business value
Project deliverable’s are assessed three ways to ensure quality and correctness (shown by the 3 types of arrows in the diagram)
- Verification – deliverables meet standards
- Validation – deliverables continue to flow from one stage to the next
- Testing – deliverables are properly implemented
Every IT initiative represents an opportunity for your company to become more competitive and profitable. Infinite Staffing’s attention to detail helps drive your project from acceptable to excellent.